Upcoming Harriers Events

Search This Blog

Friday 14 January 2011

WEST DISTRICT XC (Royal Acadamy Irvine)

This Sunday sees the rearranged West District XC Championship.
Could the Ladies be there for 12:15 at the latest for declarations and the race starts at 1:05pm
Could the men be there for 1:10 at the latest for declarations and the race starts at 2;00pm
Some are leaving as a group from the club at 12:00 if anyone needs a lift.
Those entered are R COUPER, A DERRICK, I RAE, G STEWART, C STEVEN, E REID, D WARDROPE, D HERBERTSON, J HOLMES, S WAUGH, A HENDERSON, G RAMAGE, C FREEMAN, K LEINSTER, C BANKS, F MAXWELL, J McEVOY, J BEVERIDGE and M GOLDSMITH.

I will pick up the numbers at be at the course so if you cant make it leave a comment on this Blog

Russell
P.S. Can those still to pay please bring your £4.00 with you

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Russell not going to make it tomorrow. Mary

David Herbertson said...

Russell
I may not make it - I am over in Arran with the band but the 7.20pm ferry back was cancelled because of the weather so I am still on Arran - first ferry scheduled for 8.30 tomorrow so if it runs I will be there - if not I may not be there....
David