Upcoming Harriers Events

Search This Blog

Wednesday 19 January 2011

NATIONAL XC (FALKIRK)

The National XC will take place on Sat 19th Feb at Falkirk
The cost is £4.50 per head.
Distance is 8K for Ladies and 12K for Men
I need names by Monday 23rd Jan so please leave your name on this Blog or see me at the club on the 23rd as i wont be at the club this week
Names so far are:-R COUPER, D HERBERTSON, A DERRICK, E REID, S HILL, D WARDROPE, C STEVEN, I RAE, J HOLMES, A HENDERSON, G STEWART, C BAIN, S WAUGH, C FREEMAN, M DUTHIE, K LEINSTER, G MULLEN, F MAXWELL, J McEVOY, M GOLDSMITH.
entries now CLOSED the above have been entered.
If your names not on the list either leave a comment on the Blog or see me Mon 24th at training otherwise you will be too late.
When leaving a comment please leave your name as writing me too doesnt tell me who you are.

Russell

14 comments:

CoachAD said...

Put me down too.

Alan

David Wardrope said...

Put my name down

David Wardrope said...

Put my name down

Anonymous said...

put me down too. Eddie

Scot said...

Put my name down please.

csteven said...

Can you enter me for this race . Many thanks.

Anonymous said...

me too please.

russell said...

can the anonymous person that said me too please enter it again and give me your name as i cant enter me too please without a name

Russell

Jim said...

I'll do it too. Jim

Andy H said...

Andy H

Put me down too

Unknown said...

I'm up for the nationals too.

Colin Bain

Anonymous said...

Looks like I should be ok for this.

Mr C Freeman Esq

Anonymous said...

I should be ok for this.

Colin F

Martin Duthie said...

Better get the spikes cleaned. I'm up for it.

Martin