Upcoming Harriers Events

Search This Blog

Thursday 16 December 2010

WEST DISTRICT XC (Royal Acadamy Irvine)

UPDATED ENTRY LIST
The west district XC cancelled on 4th Dec has now been reschedule for Sunday 16th Jan 2011
We can change entries so i need to know any changes by 28th Dec to allow me to make the changes so i will list the entered names below and assume you still want entered unless i hear different from you either directly or by leaving a comment on the Blog anyone not listed but now wants entered the same applies either see me directly or leave a comment on this Blog again by 28th Dec
The updated entry list is:- R COUPER(pd), A DERRICK, I RAE, G STEWART, C STEVEN(pd), E REID(pd),D HERBERTSON, D WARDROPE, J HOLMES, S WAUGH(pd), A HENDERSON(pd), C FREEMAN, G RAMAGE, K LEINSTER, C BANKS(pd), F MAXWELL(pd), J McEVOY, J BEVERIDGE(pd), M GOLDSMITH.

If your name isnt on the list but want entered let me know or if your on the list but cant make it let me know. Anyone who cant make it will be refunded their entry fee if they let me know before the entries are sent and anyone that hasnt paid yet please see me at the club.

Russell

7 comments:

grazie said...

Please can you put my name down Russell?

Graham Ramage

Mary said...

I should be able to make it too. Mary

Unknown said...

Sadly, I am now doubtful for this event due to a previous commitment. I'll confirm before the deadline date. Colin

Scot said...

Sorry, I can't make this race, family commitments.

athelite said...

The last comment was from Colin B. The original & best Colin, Colin F, will be able to attend this event.

Anonymous said...

cant make it working
alan c

colin banks said...

Unable to make race.