Upcoming Harriers Events

Search This Blog

Monday 15 December 2008

Sports Club Merit Club

As you know, the Sports Club are always trying to maximize the revenue at the club. At present there is a Monthly Merit Club with a prize fund of £90/month. The participation within the Sports Club at present is poor. To this end I have placed standing order forms in the valuables box to allow you to join the Merit Club. The cost is £5/month.
This is another way of assisting the club and with the chance of winning a share of the 90 drinking tokens available each month.

I'm sure that as a section within the Sports Club who have been very active in the past with their financial support, you will once again rise to the challenge and put the Harriers at the forefront of the Sports Club.

If you have any questions regarding this, please drop me a line or give me a call.

Can you let me know if you intend to join the Merit Club. This will allow me to monitor the Harriers response.

Malcolm

No comments: