Upcoming Harriers Events

Search This Blog

Friday 16 January 2015

Provisional Teams for Devils Burden Relay

Following today's recce in spectacular conditions, the teams for the Devils Burden Relay have been revised slightly as listed below. I have picked two evenly matched teams to keep it interesting on the day. Both teams will start in the early start.

Russell, can you enter these teams please. Further details through the week.

Kenny has laminated maps for everyone. Meanwhile, check the official instructions and route maps here.

Alan

TeamsTeam 1Team 2
Leg 1 (7.5km - 220m)Sandra ReidSandy Hayden
Leg 2 (10km - 680m)Stephen PhimisterAlan DerrickJim HolmesAlan McLellan
Leg 3 (11km - 360m)Eddie ReidBilly BuchananFrances MaxwellGeo Ferguson
Leg 4 (5.5km - 390m)Chas StevenKenny Leinster

4 comments:

Kenny said...

As Alan has indicated I have laminated maps for everyone, I will bring them along on Sunday so you dont need to download them from the website.Kenny

David Herbertson said...

It appears I am allowed out to,play if I'm still needed to make up a team. If you have any other offers i won't be too offended!

CoachAD said...

David, that is great. I did a quick survey of those around me and they all agree you are the best man for the job!
Alan

Kenny said...

No better man!
Kenny