Upcoming Harriers Events

Search This Blog

Tuesday 13 January 2009

Scottish Athletics Six Year Pan

Scottish Athletics is hosting a series of seven consultation evenings on the emerging Six Year Plan throughout late January and early February.
An invitation is extended to all members of the athletics community.

Calderglen Harriers have been asked to host an event on Thursday 29th January 2009 at 7pm.

Further information on this event is available on the Scottish Athletics web site.

I'm looking for volunteers to set up the room on the night and at the end of the event. Can you let me know your availability. Usual suspects need not apply!

Malcolm

4 comments:

athelite said...

I don't know if I am a usual suspect or not :-)
I can help after! I have my jog group from 6-7 so before doesn't suit...

Anonymous said...

Hi Malcolm
We can both be available to help on the night of 29th January.
Eddie and Sandra

David Herbertson said...

Hi Malcolm
Happy to help in whatever way is needed.
David

Anonymous said...

Backshift that week. Finish at 9pm. Can be there by 9:15 if that's any use.