Upcoming Harriers Events

Search This Blog

Saturday 8 November 2008

Tarbet Weekend

Hi All,

Time to book the weekend away again. For those who have not been before. It is a social weekend with a run, walk, shop, do as you please during the Day on Saturday. (we will probably have the team handicap race again).

Date: Friday 6th February 2009.

Cost: £54pp for 2 Nights DBB or £69 for 3 Nights DBB. (very small supp. for single rooms)

Book online at www.shearings.com or Tel: 0844 55 60 885

Quote ISD844(online) or DSD844(TEL) before 15th Nov and you will get a 5% Discount ( might buy half pint )

When I phoned a few days ago there was still plenty rooms but I couldn't reserve without paying so the quicker you book the better.

Ten people definitely booked so far. We normally book for 2 nights, I've booked for 3 nights but I think most people will still go for the 2 nights.

Any Questions just see me at club

Scot

1 comment:

Scot said...

Just checked the web site and there are still rooms left at the hotel. There are 14 Harriers booked that I know about. Only a few days left to get the BIG DISCOUNT!!!!!!!