Upcoming Harriers Events

Search This Blog

Friday 20 October 2017

Lanarkshire Road Relay Teams

In possibly my worst ever attempt to organise relay teams (apologies), below are the names and running order so far.

The ladies A and B teams (3 per team) are fixed but we have two places for ladies in the C team. If any ladies want to run, send me a text (0786 786 3741) or just turn up before 12:30 at the venue before Russell and I register the teams.
Ladies A Team
Leg 1 Karen Allen
Leg 2 Kay Conneff
Leg 3 Emma Craig

Ladies B Team
Leg 1 Kirsty Wilson
Leg 2 Frances Ferguson
Leg 3 Sandy Hayden

Ladies C Team
Leg 1 Lorraine Buchanan
Leg 2
Leg 3

I am sure I had more men's names but my memory and the bits of paper I was noting them on are failing! I know that Kenny is injured and is not running. The men's A team is pretty fixed as Neil is carrying an injury. I will rejig the B team if Neil reports no improvement in his injury Saturday morning (going to do fitness test Saturday morning and let me know), in which case everyone in the B team shuffles up a place.
Men A Team
Leg 1 Mark Saez
Leg 2 Alan Derrick
Leg 3 Martin Duthie
Leg 4 Andrew J Buchanan

Men B Team
Leg 1 Neil green
Leg 2 Jim Holmes
Leg 3 Richard Lawton
Leg 4 Russell Couper

Men C Team
Leg 1 George Stewart (please confirm, I can't remember if you said OK)
Leg 2 Andy Henderson (I don't think he can do it but can't remember)
Leg 3 Spare
Leg 4 Spare

Men D Team
Leg 1 Spare
Leg 2 Spare
Leg 3 Spare
Leg 4 Spare

Therefore we have 6 to 8 places available for any male members who want to run. As noted above, send me a text or turn up before 12:30 at the venue.

This is race 2 in the Grand Prix. To keep the money simple, we will set the cost at £1.50 per person. Bring your change with you!

For those wishing to travel together, be at the club ready to leave at 12:15 sharp. The race is scheduled to start at 13:30 (men and women together).

The registration is at Drumpellier Park Visitor Centre, which is off Townhead Road as shown in this map.

Once again, apologies for the lack of organisation this time.
Alan

No comments: