Upcoming Harriers Events

Search This Blog

Thursday 22 February 2018

NATIONAL XC FINAL INSTRUCTIONS

With the Ladies starting at 1.25pm and the men at 2.55pm I would suggest the Ladies should be at the course for 12.30 at the latest to warm up, recce etc. The men should come for 1.25 to help support the Ladies and do their warm ups etc. I will be at the course before the Ladies to register everyone and I will take the numbers and chips to the course.
Those registered to run are, K Allen, F Ferguson, J McEvoy, L Buchanan, S Hayden and E Craig.

For the Men, R Couper, A Derrick, R Lawton, A Buchanan, C Steven, K Leinster, G Ferguson, J Holmes, S Phimister, A Cullie and A McLellan.

If anybody can no longer make it please let myself or Alan know so I don't register you as a starter.

Parking is at Graeme High School or the Business park to the East of the park.

Some are meeting at the Club at 11am if anyone wants a lift.

Russell

No comments: